Thursday, June 6, 2013

OFFICIALLY 21

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

 Alhamdulillah, I'm already 21 year old on 4th June 2013.. Thank you to Allah for lending the air for me to breath since I was born from the womb of a great mother. After the fertilisation of ovum and sperm of a father; it implanted to the wall of uterus, developed well in my mother's uterus and on 3.08 pm of 4th June 1992, I was introduced to this world. May Allah bless them, amiin :')

 Here are the pictures of last night birthday celebration :



4 girls on the top are the birthday girls; from left: 
Gabb (10th June), Yusra (19th May), Mia (23rd May), Me (4th June)


Friends <3



Birthday girl with birthday girls ;)



Le Housemates :)


On my birthday, there was an 'usrah' with akhawat at RI Kawthar which was the same place I celebrated my first birthday with friends last year, and they also bought a cake for me.


With my murabbi, kak Hidayah <3

May our friendship last forever and together we achieve our ambition to be a doctor.. Insya Allah.

p/s: A year added means a year close to death. Please repent before it already late to do so. Reminder to myself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment