Saturday, June 9, 2012

LATEST!

Assalamualaikum.


This is the latest. BBQ + birthday celebration of me n Gabriella (Gabb) at Tmn Syabas, our rented house. I think, it's the last celebration for me for this year. Thanks to all my friends for making this 20th birthday as the memorable one. :)




Gabb n me, cut the cake. Her birthday is tomorrow, 10th June. She is a Sarawakian :)



     My birthday gifts from Fiena, Myra, Gab, Kak Thirah n Fatin Farihah.
  Bik gave me a purple blouse, but not in the picture :D


Alhamdulillah, give thanks to Allah. May Allah bless us, in this world and hereafter. And may Allah give good health to me, my friends, my family and especially my beloved IBU, who have been carried me for nine months and gave birth to me for the previous 20 years.







1 comment:

  1. amboi, sampai 3 entry pasal birthday jaa... happy belated birthday to u. hari tu call tak dapat nak cakap banyak. aku pun xtahu nak wish ape.. cume aku harap, kau dapat menjadi seorang muslimah yang solehah sentiasa, bakal isteri yang mithali, bakal ibu yang baik, bakal doktor yg dapat menyumbang bakti kpd masyarakat insyaAllah. may our friendship last forever till jannah. love....

    ReplyDelete